Mud Rush 2017
Muddy the Mud Monster is BACK and is pleased to announce the arrival of the 2017 Mud Rush! Presented by Harbour Sport in partnership with Massey University, this year's edition is guaranteed to be bigger, better and muddier than ever! On September 9th & 10th 2017, those who dare to take on the challenge will be tested on a muddy 2.5km obstacle course with a few messy surprises along the way. This event is aimed at friends and families who seek fun and adventure.
Imagine crawling through mud pits, slipping and sliding down muddy water slides, climbing over walls and tyre mountains, splashing through murky waters and of course getting covered in lots and lots of mud! Have you got what it takes to be a key member in helping the event run smoothly by being a member of our volunteer team?!
Join the Mud Monster Mud Rush crew and take part in the muddy action on the day. You will get to be a key member of the team and help us assist our muddy participants on the day. You’ll also get some delicious lunch and snacks, and free entry onto the course if you’d like to take on the challenge.
- 16 years or older with a fun, can do attitude and be energetic and supportive.
- To be able to commit 7 hours of their time to the event (8am – 3pm), or 14 hours if you wish to do both days (Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September)
- To have their own transport to the event and be reliable.
- To be able to communicate to the event crew via email or phone prior to event
- Run the course for FREE
- Lunch and snacks for the day
- Opportunity to contribute to the North Harbour Community
- Reference letter on request
Register now to confirm your spot! Please indicate your role preference and days available (Sat, Sun or Both). While we do our best to accommodate preferences due to the nature of the event we cannot guarantee requests.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact: Harbour08@harboursport.co.nz or check out the event website www.mudmonstermudrush.co.nz